Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Asia Model Festival Award 2010 Seoul Korea













Korean Gas Station and a Classic bike that i saw during my trip
























Asia Model Festival Award 2010, Seoul Korea
January 13th - January 16th 2010, such a blessing for me to have the opportunity to be selected and representing my country for such an event like this. The temperature in Seoul was -15C until -3C, and its still snowing can you imagine how cold it is comparing the weather in Jakarta when i left the town was 27C. my first experience to see white snow on the street. Me and Fa were so happy and proud to received this award..for myself it's a hell of achievement for opening year 2010...Thanking God for this award, i dedicated this award for my lovely Mom, My sweetheart and My brothers...love you all

1 comment: